At www.latiendadeextremadura.com<https://www.latiendadeextremadura.com> (LA TIENDA DE EXTREMADURA) we are very concerned about the security and to guarantee and protect the privacy of the data provided by our customers. In addition to the minimums established by law, the collection and processing of data is carried out under levels of security that prevent the loss, manipulation of data or unauthorized access.
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 -EDL 2016/48900-, regarding the protection of natural persons, we inform you that all the data you provide us through the order and / or subscription to the domain newsletters, will be incorporated into a database owned by LA TIENDA DE EXTREMADURA in order to be able to manage the request or orders and their collection and, also to send you information about products and services marketed by LA TIENDA DE EXTREMADURA
We inform you that the data you provide us will not be transferred in any case to the advertising companies.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, it will be considered necessary to complete all the required data in the forms and coupons that you will find on this website.
In the event that you do not provide all the estimated data as necessary, LA TIENDA DE EXTREMADURA may, depending on the case, not place your order.
At any time you can exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and, where appropriate, express your desire not to receive any kind of advertising.
To do this, you can:
- send a written communication to LA TIENDA DE EXTREMADURA (ref LOPD), Plaza España 3 10970 Cáceres attaching a photocopy of your ID
- or send a message firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com> with the subject Line Baja Boletín LOPD and indicating in the message your first and last name next to the email address to which our advertising came to you and writing I DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE ADVERTISING of www.latiendadeextremadura.com<https://www.latiendadeextremadura.com>.
If you need anything or have doubts you can call us on +34 927 371 109 and we will be happy to assist you.
La Tienda De Extremadura DNI 76024130E registered office and postal address in Plaza España 3 10970 Cáceres, contact phone number: (+34) 927 371 109, contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
The main purposes of the processing of your data are:
- Management of the contractual and commercial relationship (subscription to newsletters, purchase of products, attend your queries...).
- Send you commercial and promotional communications of our products and services.
- Profiling to offer you personalized advice.
We process your data based on:
- Your consent to send commercial communications (newsletter, courses and workshops, discount vouchers, loyalty awards, etc.).
- The need for processing for the execution of the contract signed with you (sale of products).
Your data will be used by LA TIENDA DE EXTREMADURA
- Our service providers, located for the most part within the European Economic Area (EEA), will have access to your data. Those that may be located outside the EEA are covered by the privacy shield (when they are in the US), or covered by some other legal basis.
- We do not market or offer your personal data to third parties unless we have express and individualized consent for this purpose or legal obligation.
You will be able to access, rectify and delete your data, and exercise your rights, as explained in the additional information or by contacting us through: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services. However, the sharing of some cookies between different websites has raised social alarm in the context of the customization of advertising spaces. This document will help you understand the different levels of intrusion associated with the cookies we use, as well as the circumstances under which we will request your prior permission as a precondition for their storage.
For periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to ensure the best possible service to the user, this website makes use of "analytical" cookies for the collection of activity statistics. The information collected will in any case be anonymous, it is not possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and natural persons.
Specifically, www.latiendadeextremadura.com<https://www.latiendadeextremadura.com> stores Google Analytics "analytical" cookies in the user's terminal. The user may exclude their individual activity through the exclusion systems provided by Google Analytics
Other Cookies for internal use:
In addition, LA TIENDA DE EXTREMADURA uses a cookie to maintain your user session during access to private areas. Deactivation will prevent effective use of this page.
Cookies used by social networks:
This website has enabled social buttons on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ to allow the user to share with their social circle those contents that are of interest to them. Likefully, social buttons avoid the hassle of providing your personal data to this website by taking advantage of the information already shared on those social networks (data to which LA TIENDA DE EXTREMADURA does not have access)
CUBAN COFFEE IN GRANO, bag 500gr.
CUBAN COFFEE GROUND MIX 50/50, package 250gr.
CUBAN COFFEE GROUND roasted, bag 250gr.
CUBAN MOLIDO DECAFEINADO COFFEE, pack 250gr.
CUBAN DECAFEIATED COFFEE IN GRANO, bag of 500gr.
GIANT PICKLED MUSSELS "JARRY"
PIMENTSWEET "LA DALIA", 1KG bag.
CAFE IN GRANO SHANGAY, bag of 500gr.
CHORIZO IBÉRICO ROJO HNOS. DOMINGUEZ, piece of 650-750gr.
SALCHICHON IBÉRICO HNOS. DOMINGUEZ, piece of 650-750gr.
IBERIAN LOIN OF FIELD BAIT "BLACK LINEAGE" WITHOUT PIMENTÓN Piece of...